Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Alyssum


...she is 5!! Can't believe my baby girl is 5 already...seems like it wasn't that long ago that we brought home our cute little Korean baby!! She's still our cute little Korean, maybe not so little anymore and certainly not a baby anymore...she's going to be in Kindergarten next year. Alyssum requested that she get to go out to lunch with her daddy for her birthday, and she informed me that I was not going, it was only going to be daddy and her!! So on Monday he took her to the Chinese restaurant for lunch, but since it is owned by Koreans there is also some Korean food as well. When she came home she told me that she got to eat the food that she liked so much as a baby...seaweed and rice and kimchi. She is getting to the age now where she wants to hear all about her country. I don't think she completely understands it all, but she enjoys talking about it.

Happy Birthday to our dear sweet Alyssum!

No comments: