Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sewing...



Alyssum is modeling her new dress and her doll's dress. I have had fun finding my sewing Christmas, it sort of gave me a good excuse to get out the sewing stuff once again. Doll clothes are a fun easy project...a good place to start since I haven't sewn much in many years! I have made several doll dresses, pants, shirts, and jackets.

And I also made corduroy jumpers for Kailee and Alyssum with dresses to match for their dolls. They love to pick out their new dress and get their doll dressed for the day as well.

Ann Marie has also f
ound that she enjoys sewing. She has been taking sewing lessons from my mom for home ec class for school. She has also sewn several doll outfits as well as some clothes for herself and decorative pillows for me. She got a sewing box full of sewing supplies for her birthday! It is so fun to see her enjoy using her hands to create!

No comments: